The guidelines are structured by who-and-what questions that cover the following questions in detail:
- What principles are behind the regulation?
- Who is affected by the regulation?
- What due dates must be met without fail?
- What information is required?
- What processes must the affected companies follow and what results should they ultimately expect?
A large number of sources, additional information, notes, and tips round out the document. For example, the guidelines contain links to manuals and video tutoritals that explain how to create biocidal product dossiers with IUCLID.
If you have any questions exceeding the ECHA guidelines, we support you as a competent and reliable partner.