An American nonprofit organization, Made Safe, has introduced a new seal of approval. To carry the seal, products must be free of:
- Carcinogenic materials
- Materials that have toxic effects on [fetal] development and reproduction
- Endocrine disruptors
- Flame retardants
- Genetically modified organisms
- Heavy metals
- Materials that harm the nervous system
- Pesticides, insecticides, and herbicides
- Poisonous solvents
- Dangerous, volatile organic compounds (VOC)
The initiators working with founder Amy Ziff are looking in particular at the manufacturers of baby products, household products, personal care products, and cosmetics. Manufacturers who receive the seal can distance themselves from the use of dangerous substances and communicate their approach to consumers. For their part, consumers can be sure that they purchase “clean” products.
We are familiar with the legal situation in individual markets and can ensure the legal security of your products. Please contact us at email@example.com. And please note our seminar on shaving foams, cleansers, and so on, to be held on April 21.